Monday, January 23, 2012

What happened to Georgina Goodman?

Last spring, I discovered a British footwear brand GEORGINA GOODMAN, it was new to me (though she had been designing shoes since 2002) and I immediately fell in love with her designs; eye-popping, original and sky high!

The label's signature is the striped sole. I really liked two styles:

The bubble platform is fun and comfortable and the color astonishing.



Foto: www.24fab.com


I was captivated by the striking raised cuff of the Dara's style, very stylish!




During the summer I read on their website that the company has gone into administration and ever since no news. Don't even know if their shop in London (Old Bond street) is still open...

Do you know what happened to Georgina Goodman?



2 comments:

  1. OOOH los segundos iban a ser una de mis próximas adquisiciones! Los diseños de esta mujer cada vez me gustan más!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouw, both shoes are so beautiful Ö

    ReplyDelete